If you want smooth, radiant skin, and a rejuvenated, more youthful appearance, you may have explored a number of treatments to help you achieve this goal. Whether you have acne, age spots or pigmentation irregularities, fine lines and wrinkles, or other similar concerns, they can be addressed with LightStim, which harnesses the power of light to refresh, revitalize and renew your skin with a completely non-invasive treatment.
What Does Lightstim Treat?
LightStim can be used to provide the following treatments:
LightStim treatments can provide for a relaxing, rejuvenating 20-minute treatment to refine your skin and smooth your skin texture:
- A photo facial for the reduction of acne.
- A photo facial for anti-aging to rejuvenate the face and neck.
Post-procedure treatments to improve and speed the healing process and reduce pain. This treatment can be used after a number of procedures to reduce recovery time and improve healing, including:
- Laser treatments
- Radiofrequency treatments
- BBL (intense pulsed light) treatments
- Chemical peels
- Injectable treatments such as fillers and Botox