Chicken Lettuce Wraps
4 oz. chicken breast
1/2 head of lettuce (any type . but butter lettuce works best)
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped green pepper 1/4 cup chopped red pepper 1/4 cup bamboo shoots
1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- In a sauce pan cook the chicken breast with all the ingredients (except the lettuce)
- If your using Iceberg lettuce cut a head of lettuce in half so that you can separate the lettuce into oval shape cups
- The Boston lettuce or Butter lettuce are best to wrap the chicken
- Once cooked, cube the chicken breast and mix well with your onion & pepper
- Place 2 Tablespoons of lettuce wrap sauce on lettuce and wrap like a burrito.
Lettuce Wrap Sauce
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
10 spritzes balsamic vinaigrette salad spritzer
1/2 teaspoon olive oil 1/2 teaspoon mustard
Combine all ingredients. Mix well.